header

2013年4月25日木曜日

Quoted Speach -> Reported Speach

Today I learned about Quoted Speach and Reported Speach.
It can convert to Reported Speach from Quoted Speach.
Q=Quoted Speach, R=Reported Speach

past

Q: "I got a new credit card" she said.
R: she said she had gotten a credit card.


Q: "I went to work at 5" he said.
R: he said he had gone to work at 5.


Q: "I forgat to order your food" she said.
R: she said she had forgotten to order your food.


Q: "I was sleeping when you cold" she said.
R: she said she had been sleeping when I cold.

present

Q: "It's a good idea" he said.
R: he said it was a good idea.


Q: "I can't pay for it" he said.
R: he said he couldn't pay for it.


Q: "I live in Gardena" she said.
R: she said she leved in Gardena.


Q: "I can't go to the party" she said.
R: she said she she couldn't go to the party.

future

Q: "I'm going to go shopping" she said.
R: she said she was going to go shopping.


Q: "I'll finish later" he said.
R: he said he would finish later.

present parfect

Q: "I haven't written my composition" she said.
R: she said she hadn't written her composition.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news